The guest house, built in 2020/2021, is 70 m2 and can accommodate 4 people. The house is equipped with a large kitchen-living room, bathroom with shower and 2 bedrooms with double beds. The living area invites you to sit by the cozy Swedish stove, read and relax with a cup of tea. The covered terrace with a view of the lake, let you forget everyday life at home.
Details about the House
- People: 4
- Size: 70 m2
- Facilities: A well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, Swedish stove, covered terrace, garden furniture, barbecue, bicycles
- Electricity: The electricity costs are included in the rent.
- Final cleaning: The final cleaning is done by the landlord and costs SEK 1`200 extra. The house is handed over broom clean on the day of departure.
- Linen: The bed linen and towels are provided and included in the rent. Bring your own bath towels.
- Pets: Dogs allowed
- Rowing boat / electric motor: Usage included in the rental price.
- Hot tub: Usage incl. firewood included in the rental price.
- Sauna: Usage incl. firewood included in the rental price.
- Minimum rental period: 1 week
- Arrival and departure day: Saturday or by arrangement
- TV: There is no TV in our house
- Internet: An internet-connection is available.
- Final cleaning: SEK 1`200 / stay (payment on site)
- Pets: SEK 300.00 / stay (registration)
In our garden you will find a lot of things you will like. Our sauna and hot tub can be heated on request. The rowing boat with electric motor at the lake is at your disposal for a tour or a fishing trip. Bicycles are available to explore the surrounding area. Our hill ranges make a hike in the untouched nature a unique experience. At our open fireplace you can prepare your stew or the popular Swiss cheese fondue in the “kessi” (big metal pot). You will be delighted by the vegetables we grow ourselves and the outdoor kirchen. Our chickens help to expand the offer.
Badtunna (Hot tub)
Bathing, in the hot tub is an experience and should definitely be tried.
Rowing boat with electric motor
Bathing place by the mill
Another bathing place is located at the big lake Bergviken, across from Sibo Grillen.
Fishing on our lake is allowed without a fishing license.
For all other waters you need a fishing license, which can be obtained from the Tourist Association or “Sportfiskecentrum” in Bollnäs. You must bring your own fishing equipment.